background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh My Where has the time gone!

Oh my...It has been quite a while since I have had time to sit and blog! I better take full advantage while Cannin is taking a nap! There is so much to say that I am just at a loss for where to begin! I have added on everyday's to-do list to blog. I need to start keeping up with it a little better! We have taken Cannin on so many adventures the past few weeks! We started at the zoo...He loved it! He growled at every animal that he saw. May 23,2010 Dustin, myself, and our family stood before the church and had him dedicated to the Lord! It was such a special moment for our family. We had prayed so hard to be blessed with a little one, and I was so excited we were able to stand before everyone and hold our little boy!

Here is Cannin and his new friend Reece playing at the ball fields! These 2 played the entire time! I'm glad he has friends around his age here to play with!
Memorial day weekend the ladies had a getaway! We went to Louisiana to the 1st annual Bayou Country Superfest! We saw Justin Moore, Jake Owens, Jason Aldean, Brooks and Dunn, and Kenny Chesney! Talk about a good time.
I will work on some collages of new pictures to post I have so many! Until tomorrow...Hope everyone has a good one~

No comments:

Post a Comment