background

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy 2 months Cannin


I first want to start with Happy 2 months to my baby boy! He was 2 months old on Sunday! Man how time flies. I finally came back to Ohio...dang it, but I really missed Dustin! So all is well. Mom got to come back with me for her spring break and we had a blast! I was sick the last day, and there is nothing like having your momma there to take care of you!


Cannin had his 2 month shots yesterday. I think they hurt me more than they hurt him. He's been a bit cranky and a little fever nothing out of the ordinary! Thank God!


I had Cannin's Easter pictures made with the live bunnies and oh my goodness did they melt my heart..I could have easily spent $400.00, but Dustin was with me! LOL I will post that one closer to Easter.


Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment