background

Friday, March 6, 2009

Last night in Texas

So it's my last night in Texas, and I am sad but also ready to go home. I really miss my husband and I know he is missing Cannin like crazy! We had a really good visit with family last night in Gilmer. My cousin graduated from recruiting school and we had a get together for him! Tonight we are just gonna hang out at the house! We are still recooperating from all the trips to Dallas for Poppy Vern's surgery.

We had an update: he is well. He was suppose to come out of icu today, but his blood pressure has shot up again and until it is under control they are going to leave him in icu to watch it! Other than that he is doing great.

I still have to pack up all mine and Cannin's things before our flight tomorrow, but I'm really excited because it's moms spring break and she is going home with me! She just can't get enough!

From our house to yours, Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment