background

Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Madness

So mommy has been really busy with me, and she says that's why she hasn't posted anything in a long time. I think she just hasn't done it! I have so much to tell I don't know where to start!
I got to take my first trip to the pumpkin patch, and man did I have fun! I was into everything the animals, pumpkins, and people watching! I got to pick out my own pumpkin and bring it home! We haven't carved it yet that's next weekend Mommy says. We have spent alot of time with the Winter family because mommy says we will be moving soon, and she is going to miss her friends! Here is Uncle Justin being Uncle Justin! He makes me laugh so hard! Here are all the kiddos that went with us! We had so much fun. Here is Aunt Amy talking to me on the hayride back to the car! Here is Mommy and Daddy and Me. There was this giant pumpkin and I wanted to play on it so bad, but the people said George could only be touched! Yesterday we stayed home because I didn't feel good I think all my teeth are wanting to come in all at the same time and boy do they hurt! So Daddy and I watched the cowboys game...
Eventhough they lost I think today will be a good day! Mommy and I are off to see what kindof trouble we can find! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment