background

Friday, February 5, 2010

Wow!

I really need to get better at this...It has been months since I have blogged, and I'm kindof sad because I have nothing documenting our days in between. To get on with this forever long post Cannin has grown like a weed. I am now happy to say I am a proud parent to a toddler!! Christmas was fantastic. We all were home for the holidays, and it was so sweet to spend Cannin's first Christmas with his grandparents and close relatives! We then had a birthday party for my little man. Of course it was sock monkey themed....Boy does my boy love his sock monkey! When Cannin and I decided it was time to come back to Dayton I planned a party for him here too! Here are a few of the pictures celebrating!


It looks like we will be cooped up for a few days. We have gotten alot of snow so I know we will have plenty of pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment