background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Madness

This was a great weekend...We all had so much fun! We spent some much needed time with great friends. I am sad to see it all come to an end as we venture off back to Texas! We have made some amazing friends here that we will never forget. I know I am blessed to have met each of them. These are people I know I will be friends with forever! I haven't had time to download new pictures from the superbowl party so here are a few older ones I haven't got to share yet! Cannin has become his such an independent little guy...I love it, but I hate that he already doesn't need me as much! LOL I know it's only gonna get worse, but man does it tug on those heart strings.
This is where he decided he wanted powdered donuts for breakfast...:) He now has 4 teeth and is pretty much running everywhere he goes! Today we met some of the ladies and went to our favorite store....HOBBY LOBBY! We shop there so much they should start knowing us by name...haha We had a good time laughing and just being our goofy selfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment