background

Monday, February 15, 2010

More Snow

We finally saw some relief as the snow started melting....and guess what??? About another 10 inches is on it's way. It has been snowing since early this morning, and we haven't seen a break yet! We had a fabulous time staying with the Winter Family this weekend! We didn't make it to the Wright State basketball game, but instead we went back home and scrapbooked! and the men folk and little boys played videogames! We had many laughs that brought tears...What am I talking about anytime we are all together all we do is laugh :) I'm trying my hardest to choke back some tears right now talking about all the good times we always have because early next month we will be moving. The movers will be here Thursday and Friday to get all of our stuff. It's sad to see our military chapter come to a close, but I'm glad this chapter is coming to an end. I'm not gonna miss the late night phone calls or the nights he's gone, but I will miss all of our dear friends! I guess I need to get back to packing up a few things...
I'll leave you with this sweet picture of Cannin helping me out earlier today!

No comments:

Post a Comment