background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday...

So it's Monday again...back to doin housework. I usually don't mind cleaning, but I can not stand to put away my laundry. There is just something about once I get it clean and folded I don't wanna put it up. Silly I know. Cannin has begged me to go back to Texas with Grammie and Wee so I finally gave in. lol We will make the trip back with them and stay for a few weeks. I am so excited. I am ready for that hot Texas sun, swimming, and getting a fabulous tan...oh and seeing the family while I'm there. I had the best Mother's Day ever. I could have cried tears of joy all day knowing the Lord blessed me with a precious baby to care for! I prayed for that day so much, and I am truely blessed. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend with their loved ones as we did!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment