background

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sick baby

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been taking care of my sick baby! We all thought Cannin was teething and he is, but we knew something else was going on with it! I took him to Children's Medical emergency room and found out my poor little one has double inner ear infections :( I was relieved it was something simple but it broke my heart to see him lying there in his own little hospital gown! He feels much better though! He has started antibiotics and in a few days should be as good as new! Here is Cannin just relaxing without his clothes. This is his favorite thing to do! He hates clothes he hates when we put them on him. He loves coming out of the bath and being wrapped in a towel he would stay like that forever if we would let him! but Grammie sends him to many cute outfits to not wear clothes!
We are trying to decide when we are going back to Texas for a visit with his Grumpies and Uncle Jarren! Grammie will be there too but we are gonna see her in like 2 weeks :) YEA for those grandparents...I am looking forward to a LONG nap! lol
From our home to yours have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you buddy....(aka..little cat).. your mommy and daddy too...

    ReplyDelete