background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sunny Days!

It has finally stopped raining! I am so excited to see the sun. Cannin is napping so I am going to take full advantage of this time. I have cleaned my house so much I need a break! I am looking for some artsy thing to do...I'm so bored. I think I want to attempt to make t-shirts with cute designs! I will post some when and if I ever get around to it. I got an early Mother's Day gift and I LOVE IT....I got a new Nikon camera with extra lense...I have gone picture happy :) I can't wait to use it at a function instead of just snapshots! Thank you Dustin and Cannin! Mommy is extremely happy!

Here is Cannin after dinner last night! Can't you tell. He loves his cereal. He is such a happy baby and I praise the Lord for that! I didn't think I could handle an unhappy baby all the time. I hardly ever see this child without a smile and he NEVER cries....:)

From our house to yours have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment