background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday!

Today hasn't started off the best...I didn't get much sleep because of all the storms last night. So Cannin and I napped today before Dr. Phil came on! I feel much better. Cannin is sleeping till around 6 in the mornings and I couldn't be happier! I thought today the weather was suppose to be icky, but I think it might be clearing up. Beautiful day for a long walk! We spent the evening with the Winter family. We had frito pies for dinner I know totally bad for you, but they have never had them so it was delicious! Tonight the season finale of Grey's is on and that will 2 hours uninterrupted "ME" time. I love that show! Now what is a post without a picture of my favorite little guy! Here he is before his dr. appt! I love those big blue eyes!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment