background

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Almost Fall!

The weather here today would make you think it's fall around here! It never got over 70 degrees and was absolutely perfect. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze.
We didn't do much this weekend except spend some time with friends! Casey and the kids came in, and Danielle and Emilia came to visit too. We had some delicious food...thanks Amy and just spent the rest of the night catching up! We are trying to plan some fun things to do every month since we will all be going our seperate ways soon! :( I am so excited for Sept and Oct because I think almost every weekend we have something we would like to try and do!
Cannin is quite the ham lately. Everytime he sees a camera this is his new smile...HA!
He just cracks me up. It's something new everyday! Still no teeth or hair, but we are working on it. :) I can't believe he is almost 8 months old. Time surely does fly. I just thank God everyday I was blessed with such a precious and healthy baby boy! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment