background

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Super Saturday!

There's not much to report these days! Dustin has had to work nights because of the ORI so I have spent alot of time with Amy and the boys! I've had a good time. I got to catch up on my scrapbooking, and just the latest gossip! LOL...Cannin has been such a good boy. I was kindof nervous being all alone with him while Dad was working late, but he has done so well! No more fighting when it's time for bed we just rock and he goes right to sleep! We spent most of the afternoon in the ER with an infected blister. It was really gross, and I didn't want it to be a spider bite or even staph infection. All is well he got some medicine to kill the infection, and the Dr. was really sweet. She drained it and tried her hardest to not hurt him! I'm really proud of myself because I usually don't do these kind of things alone. But I did! I think I need a suprise just like he got! HA.... Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post later on in the day! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment