background

Friday, August 7, 2009

Finally Friday!

Yesterday was just a lazy afternoon! Cannin and I stayed home and waited for Dustin to get off of work! I love to watch these 2 when he gets home. Cannin's face just lights up when he sees him drive up. He knows when he is late too! He threw the biggest fit the other day when dad was late. HA! We grilled steaks and baked potatoes last night, and they were so good! Today

we know dad has to work late because he is practicing playing G.I Joe for next weeks exercise so we are going to spend some time playing with Phoenix and the boys at Aunt Amy's today! Here is my little Champ ready to go!Cannin is still eating very well! We haven't had anymore tummy issues, and he is now eating the meals! YUCK! He loves them though. I guess 6 months is the magic age because he is a totally different kid! He is the easiest thing to ever take care of. Well we hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment