background

Friday, February 13, 2009

2 more days

Here is our first family picture. It was so much fun taking both my boys to have them done~ there were so many to pick from, but this was the cutest!
Cannin 25 days old!
I have so much to do...and NOTHING done and I leave for Texas in 2 days...
I have to get a move on! There are still a few things I need from the mall....and walmart.
I am so excited to go shopping....looking forward to Canton, and of course seeing the family.

Cannin is fabulous. I can't get him to stop growing. It's really sad now some of his clothes I'm having to put away forever because they don't fit anymore. Time really does fly. He will be a month old on Sunday. It doesn't seem that long ago he was still in my tummy! He spent alot of the day with daddy today since I was running errands! I love to watch these two together. It just melts my heart.
I need to be packing instead of playing on the computer so from my family to yours HAVE A BLESSED DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment