background

Sunday, February 8, 2009

HOORAY!!!!

Hi guys....I need to get better about posting everyday, but half the time I just wanna sleep!! Let me start by saying whoever Dr. Brown is that invented those bottles...BLESS YOUR HEART! Cannin has no more colic at night....These have helped tremendously! and Gripe Water is a god send! So I'm only getting up every 3-4 hours now! I'm very happy.

I'm so excited to be going home only 6 more days till I can show off my baby boy to the rest of my family (those I like of course). I know Mom and Dad are thrilled to see their little one again, and I really can't wait to see my brother with him!

We have so much planned it's unreal.. Mom is taking off a few days and her sister is off so it's shopping shopping shopping! I have planned it just right too that it's Canton weekend when I'm there..Hooray! I love Canton! Cannin is staying with Grumpys and probably watching a race so I bet it's going to be an interesting day for them two!

I know they are both excited to show him off to their friends too! and so am I...We will both miss Daddy bunches but we will talk to him a bunch a times a day I'm sure....

Till next time...have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment