background

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sleepy baby

Finally Cannin is sleeping. I don't have many pictures of him like this since he never sleeps. Not that he's bad. This child requires no sleep! I was pretty happy to see him finally napping.


I'll have to say I was very surprised to walk in and find Cannin has found his thumb! It was so cute I couldn't make him stop. We are having a blast visiting family here in Texas. Cannin has finally met everyone. He is so spoiled. He doesn't want to lay down on his own he thinks he needs to be held every moment. But that's okay. I wouldn't have him any other way. I know Daddy is missing us and we miss him very much too. Cannin will be spoiled even more when we get home because he really won't put him down being away this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment