background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Auntie Brooke and I

Cannin was so excited to meet his Aunt Brooke this weekend. She has been really sick so she wanted to make sure she was completely better before coming around him. This is my my best friend from way back. We have known each other since the day she was born! She just got married and they are buying a house! I am so excited for her and Devon, and Cannin can't wait to have a best buddy just like her.

This little guy keeps me on my toes. He is growing so much and changes everyday. It's amazing. He is looking more like his Daddy with a little me thrown in! I wouldn't have it any other way.
Cannin and I went to watch Casey run at his track meet and he placed in both his events. Congrats Casey. We then got a call my Grandpa is in the hospital with congestive heart failure, so please keep our family in your prayers.

From our family to yours....Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment