background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009


So I was reading blogs and realized how long it had been since I posted one! Alot has happened and my stress level has been to the max! Cannin is great! Wanting to eat all the time and not quite as many belly aches. Last night we went all night without one! HOORAY! About 6 this morning it hit I can totally handle that. He's growing so much it amazes me...Everyday he looks so different! He goes tomorrow for his valentine's day pictures and I'm so excited. I am going to go broke from pictures but then I think you can never have too many so spend away!


Angie your family is our prayers. I am so sorry for your loss, and I hope God gives you the peace of mind you need!


Aunt Pat- Stay strong. Your getting better everyday, and remember we love you very much...Uncle Jimmy everything will be fine! Don't worry you have a strong wife that will come through this just fine! Love you bunches too!


Please remember these people in your prayers this week...and my family too as none of us can be close to our Aunt Pat right now!


From our family to yours have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment