background

Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally the Weekend!

Today was absolutly perfect! I had to go to the grocery store which isn't always great, but I had so much fun listening to the people just ooooo and ahhhh over my baby boy! I was so afraid he was going to be fussy, need to be fed or changed right in the middle of my shopping, but he was great just looked around and slept the entire time never heard a peep from him! He's gonna be momma's little shopping buddy because Daddy never wants to go anymore...lol

We spent alot of time at Amy and Justin's again watching movies and hanging out! I am really going to miss them when they leave. We were also spending some time with Casey and the girls before they move this weekend :( I got my early Valentines Day present...thanks mom. I love my baby art!

Tonight is suppose to be Daddy's night so I can get some sleep but we'll see how that goes. I have been fighting a sinus infection since before I had Cannin, and I just can't seem to shake it! I hope it goes away soon! Everyone have a great weekend! and enjoy the superbowl!

From our house to yours Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment