background

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun in Indiana



We are having a great time in Indiana. I am so glad Cannin and I decided to join Amy and the boys and make the roadtrip. It was a blast! I loved hearing "He's agravating me...He's touching me....He's looking at me" and Cannin laughing the whole time. Grandma Cindy and Pawpaw Bill have been very welcoming we feel we are a part of the family.

Last night we played cards while the boys were at their other grandmas. It was so quite except the roar of laughter you would hear from us adults. Dinner was excellent but I am really looking forward to tonights! Fried Chicken..(grandma style).

There is snow on the ground, but it's melting fast! YEA!!! I want Easter weekend to be beautiful. I am so ready to have my little one's first egg hunt, and for him to see what the Easter bunny brought him!
Cannin wants to shout out to his Grammie for her to get to Ohio ASAP!! He says he misses her like crazy and wants to see her. Oh and I need some momma time too~
From our house to yours Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment