background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend

This has been a fabulous weekend! I started working at a salon, and Cannin got to stay with his Aunt Amy and Daddy. I missed him like crazy but it was also good for the both of us to spend some time apart. Today I did Amy's hair and it looks great! I'm so glad she loves it. Cannin is growing like a weed. He will go next month for his shots and check-up. I'm already dreading it.

So Cannin what have you been up too?
*you are still in size 1 diapers
*you are talking so much
*you are trying to laugh out loud and it's getting there but still a little trouble
*you are sleeping better through the night up about every 5-6 hours to eat!
*you are trying cereal in your bottle and you love it!
*you are growing to much slow down!
* you love to watch t.v and baby einstein movies
* you are starting to love tummy time. YEA!!!
Mommy can't believe you will be 4 months old next month seems like just last week I had you home for the first time!

From our home to yours have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment