background

Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Monday!
























Happy Easter! I know it's a day late...but I'm a day behind with coming in from Indiana. We had a blast! We got an offical tour of Kentland from Amy and the boys! Cannin had his picture made in front of the cannon on the square and everything! I love this little smirk he has! Reminds me of his Grumpies and Uncle Jar-Jar.

Cannin was so tired this is what he did after all the fun we had this week...Just precious.



He had 2 egg hunts one at Cindy and Bill's and one at the courthouse up town. There is so much candy I can't believe it. And oh my did the Easter Bunny find our house. Cannin got so much it was unreal...I'm afraid of what Christmas will bring....(Grammie)



Ashton was such a helper he picked out all of Cannin's clothes for the week, and he loved to rub lotion on him! Here are the boys watching t.v. They did this alot this week.lol
We had so much fun..alot of laughs that brought tears...I needed it. I did nothing but play cards and relax all week...Hope everyone had a great Easter like we did!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment