background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday!

It has been a few days since I have last blogged, and I can't stand it! I have been so busy. Cannin is growing like a weed. He ate his first cereal from a spoon today eventhough I didn't want him too...only because this means he is growing up faster than I realize. We had a great weekend relaxing by the pool and another milestone for Cannie...he sat up in his stroller like a big boy :( I am so glad he is progressing like he should but man does it tug on my heart strings. Here are Cannin and Daddy having a conversation and laughing. I love these little moments when I catch them two doing things like this!
Yesterday the Sullivans welcomed their baby boy to the family. Amy and I made a roadtrip to Dublin to see that precious little guy! I can't wait till Casey brings him and the girls down here so I can see them again! Here is Keigan and I last night at the hospital.
We also got Cannin his jumper yesterday! It is too stinkin cute! He loves it...His legs are still a little short to reach but he does his best! Only a few more months buddy and you will have it down like a pro! So this post has lots of pictures but I know Grammie will love it! Until next time...Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment