background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

It's raining outside and really nasty. I wanted to go out today and walk or at least go walk around the mall. JC Pennys is having a fantastic sale, but I just hate dragging poor Cannin along in the rain! I really need to be cleaning this house, but again just not motivated to do it!

Here is Cannin yesterday at Amy and Justin's. I just love this picture. He is growing up into a little boy, and it is just breaking my heart! Don't get me wrong I can't wait for him to grow up so I can tell more about his personality, watch him walk, and have a conversation with him, but I would keep him this size forever! His poor little life started out rough, but he has become the best baby! He wakes up in a good mood and stays in one unless he's hungry or sleepy. Mommy has spoiled him to rocking every night before bed and no one can do it like she can! He will cry and cry. I love it though that is a special time for both of us while unwinding from the day!

Here is my quote for the day I thought this was very true: This is our purpose: to make as meaningful as possible this life that has been bestowed upon us; to live in such a way that we may be proud of ourselves; to act in such a way that some part of us lives on. Oswald Spengler>

No comments:

Post a Comment