background

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Indiana Here We Come

So the title speaks for its self. Cannin and I will venture out of Ohio with Amy and the boys to spend a week in Indiana! I am beyond excited. We will be staying with her parents so watch out Cindy and Bill here we come!!! I will have tons of pictures to post! We are still begging Grammie to come see us! We miss her bunches, but we know she has to work. Bc we know Grumpies just sits at home and doesn't do his drawings right Grammie LOL....

Here are some pics I took yesterday of Cannin! He loves this sock monkey. He could sit and stare at it for hours.

Here we are Cannin and I... We love taking pictures I know you can never have enough!

Cannin is 11 weeks old today my where has time gone! I have decided to post updates about him as he gets older. I am not very good about keeping up with scrapbooking. Lord knows I love to do it but yeah! This could be why Amy is doing it for me> THANK YOU!!!!

-You are sleeping better at night! You only wake up unless you have a tummy ache or to eat!

-You are still in a size 1 diaper. Mommy doesn't want you to grow.

- You HATE tummy time, but you can lift that head up high!

-You have learned to lay an enertain yourself somewhat.

-You LOVE your bouncy seat and swing. We use these daily and for hours.

-You love to stare at the puppies, and they love to give you kisses!

-Baby Einstein is your favorite when we turn it on you instantly calm down

-You are my everything, and I couldn't imagine my life without you Cannie B.

On another note we have one more year left in the military and then we will be moving back to Texas. I can't wait. I am so ready to be around my friends and family. I hate missing holidays and birthdays and pretty much everything. It's hard to hear everyone having a good time when we are here by ourselves. Don't get me wrong we have met amazing people and I will be sad to leave them. But I feel where I am at right now in my life I just need my family!

From our family to yours Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment