background

Saturday, January 10, 2009

3 more days!







So today went really slow as another day passed till I meet my baby boy! Not as much movement because he knows his day is coming. I had my last nst yesterday, and he does not like mommy being hooked up to all those machines! I'm guessing he's gonna be like his daddy and grumpy and not liked to be messed with. YEA! We had our final outting just the 2 of us tonight. It was military appreciation night for the Dayton Bombers Hockey team and everyone got free tickets! Lots of fun and actually kindof sad in it's own way! I look forward to what the future holds but just the two of us have had so many fun adventures I'm kindof sad to see them end! No more spur of the moment trips to wal mart at midnight because neither of us could sleep and just wanted something to do!






So with much to do before Tuesday, but not knowing what to do I guess I will finish



*cleaning as much as I can



* packing and unpacking bag to make sure everything is there



* making sure there is enough of all the little things for our guests



all without being on my feet too much!






Oh and watching the weather making sure mom and dad can make it in....



Just pray he doesn't want to come before Tuesday because tomorrow is a full moon!!!! lol






Until tomorrow. Have a blessed day from our family to yours~

No comments:

Post a Comment