background

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Almost Friday!

Well....the weather here has been terrible nothing but snow...we have a good foot on the ground more, and I see more falling right now! Dustin has been off work for 2 days now, and I am saying a little prayer he goes tomorrow...lol. Not really it has been great having him here to help during the day it makes it easier on me to nap.

Cannin is getting so big it's amazing! I just can't believe the newborn clothes that were so big are starting to fit him! He is 2 weeks old today and it has gone so fast! I guess they really do grow up fast! I look forward to when he is big enough to do more stuff with, but then again I could keep him a baby forever!

He loves sleeping with Daddy and Uncle Justin while Mommy and Aunt Amy play cards. He has stolen all our hearts!

Michele tell Scarlet don't let that baby out when you are in Ok.....but I'm saying my prayer that she has a fast and healthy delivery!

From our family to yours have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment