background

Monday, January 12, 2009

Couldn't find the time last night to post so thought I would this morning! Yesterday was great! Finally made my way to the grocery store, and stocked up before all our guests start arriving tomorrow. This made the husband really happy we now have some food! After dealing with all the people my neighbor and I decided to have dinner together and family game night with her husband and boys! These two little boys just make my day I never leave there without a smile on my face, and Ashton asking me when this baby is gonna get here bc he wants to play with him! We have truely been blessed with some great neighbors and I'm sad to see them move eventhough it's only 10 min away, but I am also very happy for them because everything is coming together!

Not much to report on baby...Lots of braxton hicks and NO sleep I have the worst sinus infection and there is nothing I can do for it...this has made for a few sleepless nights already, and he's not even here!

Lots of snow last night too! Hoping it stays clear today and tomorrow to pick up mom and dad in Columbus! Then off to the hospital at 8:00...Hoping they send me home and tell me to come back Wednesday morning! Either way I know that Dustin and I will be meeting our little one in just a few more days!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment