background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cannin Blake

Goodness...There are so many emotions coming with being a mom! We are proud to say that my baby boy finally made it into the world Jan. 15,2009 at 6:18 a.m. Cannin weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19.9 inches long.
After about 33 hours of labor I was ready to see my son. It was really intense, and all the hustling around with the staff didn't help. I was exhausted! I was in a great deal of pain and trying to sign consent forms and breath all at the same time...not easy. Cannin had to be suctioned some and has a terrible bruise on the back of his head! This brought on jaundice. Today we had to take him to have another test and he he has to go back again on Tuesday. I wish they would quit poking my baby! We are on our third type of formula hoping he keeps some down. Otherwise he is great! Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers!
We are a now happy and complete and wouldn't trade any of it for the world!
So from my family to yours Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment