background

Friday, January 9, 2009

Boy oh Boy


So I heard about this from my mom and thought it would be a good idea since my family and I live so far apart for now, and I can report daily about the baby! Dustin and I are expecting our first baby boy, Cannin Blake, in just a matter of days. No one ever tells you how overwhelming it can become! We have had our ups and downs with this baby, and I just can't wait to hold him in my arms.


I'll start at the beginning....I was getting ready to go to Texas for the summer when I found out I was expecting! We weren't gonna tell anyone till we were both there together and face to face with my family. But it didn't happen that way I cried and cried until I shoved the phone to Dustin and made him tell my mom bc all I could do was still cry! Everyone was thrilled and I couldn't believe after being told I would never have children my prayer had been answered. I guess that's just how God works!


After my trip we went to the dr. and everything was great no problems just really sick all the time. I finished school Oct. 15 and am now a licensed cosmetologist in the state of ohio! Dustin is serving in the Air Force so that's what takes us so far away for the time being...Me I hate it and can't wait to move back!


After making through 3/4's of my pregnancy I was diagnoised with preeclampisa and put on moderate bedrest...KILLING ME. I'm not the type of person to lay around and do nothing, but all in all I get to meet my precious baby boy 3 weeks early! So I'm not gonna complain. I had two amazing showers and got everything we could have asked for...Thank you to all...Grammie has bought and bought until Grumpy's is gonna have to get a second job! lol. Let's say this baby will never do without.


I can't wait for my parents to be here mom just left last week, but shes thrilled to see me again so soon! Dad is not looking forward to the cold but it will be his first time here, and who couldn't be excited about meeting their first grandson! Jarren has to work but I know his time will come to meet his nephew I'm just scared of what he will teach him! lol.


Until next time: Hope everyone has a blessed day!




2 comments:

  1. Made me cry.....
    I miss you guys more and more everyday...!


    Love from TEXAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world Cee... I am looking forward to follow your day to day with the precious gift, God has blessed you with... You will find that being a Mother is the best and most frustrating thing you could have possibly imagine, however, it will be the most important thing you will ever do in your lifetime...

    Keep us posted... God Bless you in this exciting time of your lives!!!

    ReplyDelete