background

Monday, January 26, 2009


Well it has been awhile..sorry! With a new one my time is deminishing! lol Cannin is 12 days old today and man has it flew by! He had his first dr appt. yesterday and checked out great! He now weighs 7lbs 7oz. and is 20 inches long! He didn't have to get shots so I was happy they didn't hurt my baby!


Grammy left this weekend and Daddy had to go back to work so we are trying to figure out a schedule that works for us.


As for our first day alone it was great i snuggled with him all day, didn't have to share him with anyone. We played and slept, and I actually got a little housework done....Not what I wanted to do but it felt good to get it done also!


Until next time have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys so much....
    Glad you got a few things done....
    Take care of yourself and rest...

    Hugs and Kisses to Cannin

    Luv u guys

    ReplyDelete