background

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cannin is napping so I figured I would sneak in a line or 2! It finally stopped raining, and I am waiting on him to wake up so we can have some retail therapy! I have a gift certificate on the way to have family pictures done so I think we all need new outfits for that! Hopefully by the end of the week I will have some posted! Last night Dustin and I went out to dinner at the Olive Garden...so yummy! There is really nothing more going on around here...I am always busy chasing after this little guy! but hey it's part of the job, and I love it! He has done very well with his cup! I can't believe how big he has gotten. He does so much now and is at the perfect playing age! Hopefully we will find some good deals, but we are off to shop till we drop!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see the pictures! i bet they will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete