background

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fantastic Friday!

WOW....It has been forever since I have had time to post, or even read the blogs I follow. I am sorry to my few readers that there haven't been any new pictures of my growing baby boy! To start with we had a great time at Grammie and Grumpies. So much fun we didn't want to leave, but Daddy kept saying please come home! Soon we will be living there and not have to worry about when we will see them next!

He has learned so many new tricks that everyday I wake up wondering what he is going to amaze me with today! He now weighs 17lbs and is 25 1/2 in long. He is eating cereal and baby food and doing very well with it. He tries his hardest to crawl, but for now he just scoots around. Here is my little guy sitting up all by himself. He gets so excited, and I just love this picture.
Cannin calls her everyday and now tells her bye bye! She is convinced he is telling her to come and get him. Here is Cannin at the Texas Rangers game where he got his clothes signed by pitcher Derek Holland! I was so excited we were able to get this because this is something Cannin can keep! I am going to make a shadowbox with the clothes, picture, and ticket!
Cannin loves swimming and hanging out by the pool....

We are off to a 4th of July bbq with Dustin's co-workers, and then over to the Winter household where Casey and the kids are coming for the weekend! Tonight we are going to listen to live music and see fireworks at the rec center! I am so excited that now I get to share all these special holidays with a little one. Where I can teach him our family traditions and dress him up for every occasion! So be prepared for lots of pictures after this weekend! Have a safe and blessed 4th of July!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment