background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunny Summer Days!

This weekend we went to the Newport Aquarium with the Winter family! Cannin loved it! You could tell when he spotted something his little face just lit up! We are trying to hit the fun "hot spots" around the area before we move back to Texas...that way Cannin can say he once lived there, and seen all the attractions!We also had some great German food that was right around the corner from the river! It was fantastic. The guys had a better time than the rest of us there I think because of the dark beer! :)
Here are a few pictures I have been playing around with on a new photo editor I got! I just love them! His big blue eyes just melt my heart! And his little toes...what can I say I LOVE baby feet!

Hopefully after He wakes from his nap we can go swimming! I'm in desperate need of some sun! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment