background

Friday, July 24, 2009

Family

Now that Cannin is 6 months old it was time for new family pictures! We had a blast
watching this little ham! The camera came out and so did the hugest grin ever. There is a picture hanging in the place I have loved ever since Cannin was a newborn, and yesterday because he is able to sit up they did it for me! I love that fish! There were so many to choose from that were really good, and of course it was so hard. I managed though and didn't even spend a small fortune! Other than that there was nothing fabulous about our day! I thank God everyday though because eventhough we didn't have anything special that happened. Everyday is special to us because of that little boy, and we try to make the most of it even if we stay in our pajamas all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment