background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yankee Doodle!!

Let me start by saying we had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! We started out Friday night at the vandalia rec center where we listened to live bands and watched fireworks! They were awesome. Here are a few pictures at the rec center! Here are Cannin and I talkin' about how loud it was gonna be, but if he got to scared momma would take him to the car! But we didn't have to worry about that because he slept through the show!Friday night we stayed at our friends house since it was so late when we got in and all the kids were out like little lights! It started raining Saturday so it was kindof a bummer, but it cleared up and we were able to set off a few fireworks for the kids! They loved the sparklers and the pop its! We would catch them throwing those things at each other's feet! Here is the rest of the clan! Makenna, Owen, Ashton, and Tessa


Here are Dustin, Cannin, and I with his first sparkler! He was so interested in them....He watched everywhere it went, and he never took his eyes of the kiddos when they had theirs!


Here are us ladies with our little boys! I just love these two girls! If I ever needed anything I know they are right there beside me! It is going to be a sad day when we have to leave because for the 3 years they have been a part of my family. They know exactly what to do when I am homesick and when I could use a hug because my mom isn't right up the road :( It's hard not having your family during the holidays, but these girls go out of their way to make you feel like you are right at home! My family and I appreciate everything you guys have done for us! Mom tells me all the time she is so glad I have met people like you to help me through the hard times and to put a little ease on her heart knowing we are taking care of!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. AWW!! Thank You and right back at ya!! It is going to be a sad year next year with You & Casey leaving :(

    ReplyDelete