background

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

It was one of those days where Cannin and I never left the house. Which means we didn't get dressed. We sayed in our jammies all day! Boy did we have a blast. Cannin hasn't been sleeping well again at night, so it was nice to just relax. We played and watched movies. He is still in love with baby einstein, but we have been trying some Disney movies too! (Those are my favorite.) Other than this there is not much to report from the home front! The weather has been fabulous...very breezy not over 80 def not like Texas heat that I'm so used to! You can actually walk outside and are still be able to breathe. ha!Here is Cannin after breakfast! He decided he wanted to try and feed himself. You see it didn't work out very well! So he has decided he doesn't want to be a baby anymore I swear. You can't hold him unless you are standing, he would rather lay in the floor and play, he gets so upset if he can't figure something out, or you take something away from him. He is definately all -boy!
Cannin loves when Daddy comes home. He gets so excited so I grabbed a picture of them before he went to change! It is so sweet to see them together. I just laugh in between the scares. I say scares because these 2 rough house like no other already. I walked into the house yesterday to witness this! Oh my did momma almost fall over! I know he is okay, but to me he is still a little baby and to young for this! I look forward to whatever else I'm in store for with these 2! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment