background

Monday, July 6, 2009

lazy days!



Today was a whole lot of nothing for Cannin and I...except our trip to the grocery store! That is one thing I could have went without doing, but it had to be done and I guess it was good to get out of the house! Other than this I finished up cleaning, and we just relaxed trying to recoop from all the fun we had this weekend! Cannin has decided he wanted to sit up so here he is! It is so cute because he gets so tickeled then falls over. My guess is he is so proud of himself and this smile says so....As mimi would say he's smilin all over himself!

I had to post one more from this weekend! I just loved the outfit Grammie sent to Cannin....Here he is modeling it off and saying look at me stand up! :)Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment