background

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sleepy Monday...

Today was one of the hardest days I have had in along time. Cannin didn't want to sleep, and when he did finally give it up he whined all night! Which means when babies don't sleep neither do mommies! But that's ok...We made it just fine just a little slower than normal. ha! These past few days have been some troubled ones. Cannin had been really sick, not eating, and just flat out not feeling good. I started to get really concerned when this child of mine doesn't want to eat. So not like him. I walked away with an answer from the dr. I wasn't very pleased with..."Oh I'm sorry...wish I could tell you what was wrong with him." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Few days later I bypassed the base hospital and took him straight to Children's E.R. this was the worst thing in the world...No one knew why he was so sick...He had blood work done,x-rays of his tummy, and a head c-t. Talk about one scared momma....I cried more than he did. He was such the trooper! I can't tell you how happy I am to say after all that he was diagnoised with acid reflux! I mean really we went through all that for acid reflux, but in another sense I am so happy that's all it is, and God truely answered our prayers! I prayed so hard for this little one and for him to be ill just breaks my heart! Here is Cannin after all the test and finally home with his owies!

For being so good Mommy took him, Ashton, and Owen to meet with Casey, Danielle, and their little ones to Chuck E. Cheese. He loved looking at that big mouse! I will have more pictures to post of that trip tomorrow!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment